6.29.2009

Welcome!

Hello there,

Hi and welcome to the place of your dreams! I'm sure all of you already know who I am, but just in case you don't...well you're never really gonna figure it out. To keep this place safe, I will be known as Damster Am, if you're one of my friends you already know the joke. If you're not, then I'm sure you're smart enough to figure it out(:


So, you're probably wondering what the heck this place is, and why I made a blog. Well, I've always wanted a place to myself where I can collect my thoughts and put them down. I had so many ideas, I could write my feelings, spill others, show the past, present, and the future of fashion all in one place.


"The name is everything", a quote now proven true. Looking for your itching scoop? This is a place for gossip. Looking for your latest fashion icons' new line? This is a place for fashion rulers. This place is a place for friends, it's for latest updates of summer lovin' and school memories. Paparazzi will allow you to see so much that I can't even list all of my ideas right now, but those are just some. This site is going to be so bad and everywhere that I suggest you bookmark this page right now. I'll need help with some posts, so I'll need editors &nd details like that. Oh God, this is gonna be so much fun!



Thanks for reading &nd please stay tuned,



Damster Am (;



No comments:

Post a Comment

you know you want to...
if I promise to reply will you do it?