7.17.2009

Back and badder than ever

Poly-ians,

Warning: This may be my longest post, ever. But there won't be a boring moment!
I have decided to do another feature, one of the many I hope, on polyvore.com again! Yaaay, so (drumroll please) let's start the show!


With the help of my friend on polyvore, Elliott (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=877851), I was able to pick some of the best sets, I've ever seen. Of course, her friends, and friends of her friends. (Which she has a lot of for just joining two weeks ago) Their sets are awesome, and I of course had to feature some of hers! I tried to pick different types, and unique types. It was obviously hard to limit them down. Let the "sets" do the talking!



7/17TatTat::Oh, Honey
7/17TatTat::Oh, Honey by Eℓℓiott. featuring Vans shoes


7/17MP::Hello?
7/17MP::Hello? by Eℓℓiott. featuring Calypso


Andi: Girls Day Out (GMF)
Andi: Girls Day Out (GMF) by You Call Me Quiet But I'm A Riot on Polyvore.com


What makes it fabulous?
What makes it fabulous? by ✮BANG BANG, Here I Go Again✮ featuring Miss Selfridge bracelets


Mani Pedis at Mirandas [GMF]
Mani Pedis at Mirandas [GMF] by ✮BANG BANG, Here I Go Again✮ on Polyvore.com


New Auditon for Mercedes De la Rosa [TA]
New Auditon for Mercedes De la Rosa [TA] by ✮BANG BANG, Here I Go Again✮ featuring Chanel clutches


MP - Matisse Palais, Here I Come!
MP - Matisse Palais, Here I Come! by c'est miriam♥ featuring Juicy Couture accessories


teenagers scare the living shit outta me - MP
teenagers scare the living shit outta me - MP by Shake Your Hips and Do The Twist on Polyvore.com


"I get very nervous when I think someone is falling in love with me. Every time I have a "romance" I'm so nervous I bring the whole office with me. That's usually about five or six people. They all come to pick me up and then we go to pick her up. Love me
"I get very nervous when I think someone is falling in love with me. Every time I have a "romance" I'm so nervous I bring the whole office with me. That's usually about five or six people. They all come to pick me up and then we go to pick her up. Love me by The Fashion Freak featuring Yves Saint Laurent bags


You broke my heart, but as the French say, "C'est la vie".
You broke my heart, but as the French say, "C'est la vie". by ℓiσn.&.the.ℓαмb ♥ [c'est la vie] on Polyvore.com

&& You Don't Know Me ♥;
&& You Don't Know Me ♥; by ℓiσn.&.the.ℓαмb ♥ [c'est la vie] on Polyvore.com


LAT - Think I'm really fallin' for his smile.
LAT - Think I'm really fallin' for his smile. by karaelizabeth♥ featuring Vanessa Bruno tops


You and only you
You and only you by Eℓℓiott. on Polyvore.com


MPMeet Chloe Simmons
MPMeet Chloe Simmons by Eℓℓiott. featuring Valentino bags


7/16T3F::Do not accept any less
7/16T3F::Do not accept any less by Eℓℓiott. featuring Anthropologie


7/11T3F::Dirty Rich
7/11T3F::Dirty Rich by Eℓℓiott. featuring Antik Batik


Four; The night's away
Four; The night's away by Eℓℓiott. featuring Vanessa Bruno tops


Tryout [HBFO]
Tryout [HBFO] by arkasha featuring Miss Selfridge


Lunch with Yvette (BAI)
Lunch with Yvette (BAI) by ♥sunkssedcaligrl♥™ featuring Splendid


Hepburn Boarding School tryout
Hepburn Boarding School tryout by ♥sunkssedcaligrl♥™ featuring Marc Jacobs bags


Well Hello Sister (BAI)
Well Hello Sister (BAI) by ♥sunkssedcaligrl♥™ featuring James Perse


And of course some of my recent sets.
Everything is more than a picture.
the one &nd only,
D. Am

No comments:

Post a Comment

you know you want to...
if I promise to reply will you do it?