8.19.2009

ten receipts

goodbye for now,

These are my last hours in Luton, helping my aunt. It was so much fun while it lasted. I went to town and Primark for the last time yesterday, and watched G.I. Joe: Rise of the cobra. That movie left me speechless, I cannot wait for the sequel! It's about 12:30 p.m. here, so that means I'm leaving in half an hour to the airport. I can't make my fashion post I planned to make, so I'll try to make it once I get back to the States.

True facts:
- I ended up with eight Primark bags in the end
- I have ten Primark receipts

Baha, I thought it was funny how many times I really did go to Primark.

from the ramblings of a teenage vogue-er,
and the stylings of an undefined designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you know you want to...
if I promise to reply will you do it?