7.12.2009

Scraps

Fashion lovers,

Hey girlies, or guy-lies? Today is Sunday, so you know that means "Scrap Sunday", a new feature I just started last week. It's when I showcase my wonderful Church & Stay at home outfits. Today, I wasn't feeling as extravagant as I usually do. I have no clue why...so the showcase isn't as long as last week. What do you think of it?


Have you noticied yet that I am not a heels person?
Well, if you have you are very observant.
I don't know why I just can't bring myself to where 'em.
Maybe it's because I'm already model tall, & my legs are long enough.
Hmmm, well all I know is that my ballet flats look gross in this pic.
Time for a shopping trip!

I have to admit, this is not one of my best outfits.

I feel really lazy today, but I had to do "Scrap Sunday".


Everything is more than a picture.
the one &nd only,
D. Am

No comments:

Post a Comment

you know you want to...
if I promise to reply will you do it?