7.01.2009

The End

Gals,

So, I've had a couple of posts now and I'm sure you've seen some of my persona burst from my words (see?). But, I don't feel like I've introduced you guys to my personal life yet! This is a personal video I made myself, and I want you guys to see me (&nd my gorgeous friends) in our fabulous habitat. Now, be warned the poses aren't as perfected as most "people" on this enitre site, but that will all change this summer. I can't wait to invite my friends (via facebook, duh!) to this blog so they can see the vid. &nd explore my kingdom(:



Note: There are no names shared, to ensure safety of course, but it' adds to the fun of guessing! *Don't forget to put the volume up!*






Everything is more than a picture.
the one &nd only,
D. Am

No comments:

Post a Comment

you know you want to...
if I promise to reply will you do it?